English | ASIN: B0006IWR0M | 640x480 | 29.97 fps | MP3 128 kbps | 706Mb
Genre: Video Training/Photography Tutorials
Learn the basics of digital photography in Jim Miotke's new DVD, "Digital Photography Unleashed: Capturing Wildly Great Photos.
This jam-packed DVD is over 2 hours long. Each of the four segments is just under a half hour, and helpful bonus materials are included as well. The four segments are:
* Learning the Basics (with Andy the Mountain Lion)
* Day at the Ranch (where we photograph horses, cowboys, branding, and more)
* Mastering Further Techniques (with a variety of wildlife models)
* Exploring Light and Shutter Speed (in Yosemite Valley)
Each segment has a variety of tips and techniques sprinkled throughout.
While enjoying an adventure photographing animals near Yosemite, California, you will:
* Learn to see and appreciate light
* Master the "Exposure Triangle"
* Know how to choose the best ISO, shutter speed, and f-number
* Understand file formats such as JPEG and Raw
* Select the right white balance setting
* Compose with the Rule of Thirds
* Digital photograph any subject, whether it is your child, a scenic, a close up flower, your favorite pet, your friends and family, and more...